Harmony Massage is multi-modality massage clinic, our services include Chinese Acupressure, Deep tissue manipulation, Remedial Treatment, Thai Massage and most of Therapeutic treatment.
Qualifications & experience
- Diploma of Remedial Massage with 3 years experiences.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience without qualification.
- Good communication skills which able to listen clients in order to understand what they want to achieve through massage sessions.
- Good decision-making skills which able to evaluate each client’s needs and recommend the best treatment based on that person’s needs.
- An empathetic person who able to give clients a positive experience and make clients feel comfortable during the massage session.
- Able to give several treatments during a workday and stay on feet throughout massage appointments.
- Able to exert pressure through a variety of movements of the arms and hands when manipulating a client’s muscles.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate therapy services.
- Explain method and applicable techniques appropriately to client needs.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations, including those set by private health funds.
- Provide quality remedial massage service which combines massage techniques to promote relaxation, improve circulation, relieve muscle tension, and increase range of movement.
- Maintain massage room with supplies and ensure neatness across shift.
- Ensure to observe customer reaction to massage as well as modify as required.
- Reports any unusual customer interactions to supervisor promptly.
- Head responsibility to clean and maintain massage rooms, changing linens and refilling supplies etc.
- Provide comfortable plus relaxing massage experience to all guests ensuring extreme safety for guests.
- Establish and ensure to break down allotted massage room prior and after shift completion.
- As an approved standard business sponsor, we are eligible to sponsor a worker under either of Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) and Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provision) visa (subclass 494) programs.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Remedial Massage Therapist?
- Do you have experience providing remedial massage treatments?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following massage therapy qualifications have you obtained?