Thai restaurant in Port Melbourne now looking for kitchen hand staff for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Experience is not necessary as training will be provided. However, if you got some experience will get special consideration. You must be a fast learner and good speed of working. If you are interested please sent me your details by SMS and I will call you back. Job available from this Saturday onwards.my number:0421200900

You need to be a member of Aussietip to add comments!

Join Aussietip

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Up
  • My number : 0405667021 I have kitchen hand experience.
  • Hi, I'm nun, I used to work as Entree staff and a waiter. 

At that time, I did prepare the ingredients, open the restaurant, receive a call, take order and  clean the restaurant.

I available after 4 pm on Friday - Monday. My contact number : 0422945346

• Hello
    I'm interested in applying for waitress position. My name is Nana. I'm now living in CBD. I have been working for a Thai restaurant as a waitress for 1 month. My job duties are not just taking orders but also building up the impression for customers. My student visa lasts until Feb 2016. I'm willing to learn new things and ready to work everyday. My contact number is 042-668-7075
    I hope i can be offered such a great opportunity.
  • Up
  • Mr. Kawin Prasarnnate

Date of birth:01/05/1989   Age 26 year Weight 75 Height 175

Nationality:Thailand

Visa grant: Student visa until September 2017

Address in Australia: 249 Victoria st Abbotsford, Vic Australia 3067

Tel:0478037961  Email:Kawin_zahn@hotmail.com

Last worked place:WaiterThe Peninsula Hotel - Bangkok,Thailand

January 2012 to June 2015,Thai restaurant,Cheltenham,Melbourne.

Responsibilities 
    I'm a waiter in restaurant I go to early before the restaurant open for prepare every thing for service the guest and done everything in time of open  
    In a time restaurant open i'm in charge a chief station i'll standby at service station for waiting service everything of a guest need and greeting and farewell guest politely guest will not have to call or signal for service i'll observe the guest and automatically if see something the guest need until the restaurant close  
    after The restaurant closed I'll clearing everything from used till comfortable before go back 

Accomplishments 
    Expectation from the guest because my worked place so very hi class and expensive i'll always keeping a standard of restaurant and hotel. 
    Communication sometime i working with the colleague if not have a good communication , maybe make a miss communication for service with the guest exp. food allergic ,religion,vegetarian ,this is a very important. 

Skills Used 
    Explane or recommendation for balance and complete menu item of the restaurant for the guest. 
    Upselling for the drink for starter ,main course,desert for the have more enjoyed with they meal. 
    Working with teamwork make the good communication with colleague by telling or short note for speciality detail of each guest.

Education

Diploma in Hospitality management

Australian institute of technical training - Melbourne VIC

2015 to 2015

Diploma in hospitality

Saowabha vacation college - Thailand

2007 to 2009

• Hello
    I'm writing to apply for waitress position. My name is Hana. I'm now living in CBD. I have been working for a Thai restaurant as a waitress for 6 months now. I'm responsible for taking orders on phone and looking after customers in front of the house. My student visa lasts until December 2016. My IELTS test result  is 6.5. I'm available to work on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. My contact number is 0403497789.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

• Hello ,I'm pure
    I want to work with you.
    I'live on swanton in CBD
    Available every day!
    My visa is 7month,untill 25 feb in next year . Experience also less But I'm ready to learn :)

Tell. 0410101511
    I Ready to work Thx.
  • Hello
    My name is Dream
    I would like to take this position as waitress.
    I also have two years experience in hospitality.
    My visa condition is 8105 work up to 20hrs/week
    Available : Sunday-Monday
    Tel: 0411645460
This reply was deleted.